1 year ago #2
On the side notes.
I will also give out some of my findings, if you decide to play the game normally.

- Food increases stress but also increases fullness; the net gain is improved focus, but still sometimes result in frustration.
- Praising is best done 1-2 times only. Praising and items are mostly meant to reduce stress.
- Low level gadgets has less use of praising, because they often don't make monsters stressed enough. You can scold sometimes instead.
- Scolding is not meant for high level gadgets. They will become irritated faster than you can blink.
- Rest is the cureall of the game. It lowers both tiredness and stress, so will in the end, improve focus. You will likely see total improvement in training results after a good rest.

The 3 types of medals all come with a downside. They can improve a monster's career at the end of the day, but they all need you to change your training style.
Intense:
Intense gadgets give a big bonus to result, about 20%.
The downside is the "hidden" stress increase. They do so indirectly. These gadgets make your monster much hungrier, and food increases stress. High level gadgets already make monsters more tired, hungry, and stressed, so if you use the intense version, you will only be able to train a few times with mixed results until give your monster a rest.

Magic:
These gadgets improves your result moderately, while affecting tiredness, pretty straight forward.
Since tiredness can't be reduced by either food nor praising, this medal can't be used too much. I think only Oily Oil and Rest can reduce tiredness.

Healing:
Healing can be a good medal. Healing gadgets have tiny rest effect. They will make monsters less stressed. The downside is that results are average/low. You can scold a little more often while using them.
That or you can use lvl2 healing gadgets to give your monster a break from lvl4 ones, if you are unwilling to Rest

The Effect Gadgets:
The main focus of effect gadgets is the Wind Drum. It makes monsters more tired/stressed, but the can add about 20% to training result. That's a big boost.
Artemis and Bragma statue will also boost your gadgets though much less.
Castle Address: 13184-70257 81911-42687 | Castle Name: Ultra Rare Skill | Avatar: Shu

Previous Versions
1 year ago
On the side notes.
I will also give out some of my findings, if you decide to play the game normally.

- Food increases stress but also increases fullness; the net gain is improved focus, but still sometimes result in frustration.
- Praising is best done 1-2 times only. Praising and items are mostly meant to reduce stress.
- Low level gadgets has less use of praising, because they often don't make monsters stressed enough. You can scold sometimes instead.
- Scolding is not meant for high level gadgets. They will become irritated faster than you can blink.
- Rest is the cureall of the game. It lowers both tiredness and stress, so will in the end, improve focus. You will likely see total improvement in training results after a good rest.

The 3 types of medals all come with a downside. They can improve a monster's career at the end of the day, but they all need you to change your training style.
Intense:
Intense gadgets give a big bonus to result, about 20%.
The downside is the "hidden" stress increase. They do so indirectly. These gadgets make your monster much hungrier, and food increases stress. High level gadgets already make monsters more tired, hungry, and stressed, so if you use the intense version, you will only be able to train a few times with mixed results until give your monster a rest.

Magic:
These gadgets improves your result moderately, while affecting tiredness, pretty straight forward.
Since tiredness can't be reduced by either food nor praising, this medal can't be used too much. I think only Oily Oil and Rest can reduce tiredness.

Healing:
Healing can be a good medal. Healing gadgets have tiny rest effect. They will make monsters less stressed. The downside is that results are average/low. You can scold a little more often while using them.
That or you can use lvl2 healing gadgets to give your monster a break from lvl4 ones, if you are unwilling to Rest

The Effect Gadgets:
The main focus of effect gadgets is the Wind Drum. It makes monsters more tired/stressed, but the can add about 20% to training result. That's a big boost.
Artemis and Bragma statue will also boost your gadgets though much less.