• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Rancher 4
  3. Just bought this again off Ebay.

User Info: Vantera

Vantera
4 years ago#1
Bought the case and game from one guy and the manual from another. Paid a good amount but I had to have it complete. Probably one of my favorite PS2 games....Besides the TimeSplitter series. Seems as though the Monster Rancher series will never be made again so I decided to spend the extra to get the game again, had it and traded it in to game crazy when I was a kid for like $8.00. Worst mistake ever!
Just another sheep in the Design of the All Mighty Machine.
GT= BlazedD00MER "0"=Zero Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/D00M420

User Info: Vantera

Vantera
4 years ago#2
Man these boards are dead....lol all of them! Crazy, I use to come here when the game was pretty new. Its real a shame that the series died off but in all honesty they probably would have screwed it up like EVO. Almost every new game is rushed trash.

Ugh I just miss the good ol days of gaming!
Just another sheep in the Design of the All Mighty Machine.
GT= BlazedD00MER "0"=Zero Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/D00M420

User Info: Icewind

Icewind
4 years ago#3
I miss the good ol' days of gaming too! That's awesome that you returned to the PS2 for Monster Rancher. I have a PS4 but honestly this new generation just isn't doing it for me so I'm always playing my PS2. I'm going to try and buy all of the games I missed out on. There's so many.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Rancher 4
  3. Just bought this again off Ebay.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A