• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution
  3. Answering the below board's questions a month late. :P

User Info: HMandACFan

HMandACFan
7 years ago#1
First off is Dice Fever, the card that the coms like to use so much.... I've been planning to make a Sonic Knuckles+Harisans Fan deck, maybe throw Red Partrisans in aswell, or just someting that does damage incase I face hunters... Not sure if this would work well, but it's someting i'd like to try out (yes, i already considered Rampage as a weakness, especially considering I carry 3 or more items... I'm aware of this, and will likely put a supportive bone to it for defense)... However, in order for this to work, my dice roll from the "Return Home" ability needs to be like 5 or 6, otherwise I only put myself on a disvantage... Question is: Does Dice Fever also influence the rolls from stuff like Paralyze, Freeze, or in this case, the "Return Home" ability?

I honestly don't remember...but I would say just test it out. Wouldn't be hard.

The second is related to immobile stuff, like Monests and Ob Lillies... I've been thinking of making a deck that's able to have these 2 cards actually be deadly for a change, instead of being just effectively annoying... For example, I know that the Monest's Earth Bind can allow stationary things to move, which can greatly hamper hunters and arks alike... Been thinking of making a hilarious Ob Lily deck in combination with cards to actually get stuff in the "minor" department, someting like Change Attack and AP Silence cards to support it, altough I think I found a better solution... Question is: Is there any other way to let stationary units, like Monests, to move? Would Stamina work, or is it only restricted to the Earth Bind, Stall or similar abilities?

Eh...what is Stamina? But using cards with stuff like Stall along with immobile cards is a good combo. I used to use Chaos Bringer + with Dark Gunners.
Currently Playing: Radiant Historia (DS)
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution
  3. Answering the below board's questions a month late. :P
  • Topic Archived