• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Heroes
  3. Platforming Elements at its best!

User Info: The_Rater

The_Rater
8 years ago#1

So basically I was looking back at all the Sonic games I have played and was wondering which game presented itself with the most platform elements. At first I said Sonic Adventure because of its alternative gameplay between each character but does the stage intotal bring out more platform abilities aswell. Yeah a bit.So for a few weeks I thought the only other game that could rival the Adventure series was Sonic Heroes so I put it to the test and I was right. Even more so I changed my mind about this game as it brings out the most platforming abilities in any Sonic game. Speed, flight and glide was introduced in the classics but how did the Sonic team extend on this for Sonic Heroes. We've got tons of enemies on each level that has a convering of sheids to test it out on and levelling up and down platforms combine with rails and loops in variety of levels. Most important each speed/flight /power character have their own special techniques and as they level up more their platform mechanics gets more better. I will try and extend this more as soon as more people get interested but for now what do you guys think?

User Info: Mogumi

Mogumi
8 years ago#2
I'm not sure, but lets not compare them for now :3 Its better to let each sonic game just show off its thing and idk what i'm talking about so I'll just say so far in my eyes all the sonics look more or lesses balenced for their own uses and should not be compared to others sorry if i'm rambling and making no sense, Its beena long time though got to say kupo
yes I am an Alt ^.^
im usuall found close to b.net...somewhere >.>

User Info: The_Rater

The_Rater
8 years ago#3

lol, I thought the reply to this thread would start a huge disagreement on what I'm saying. Yeah I understand as different mixes leads to different platforming styles. What I'm getting at is that how much platforming ideas are on this game compared to other Sonic games as whole. Any other replies?

1. Boards
  2. Sonic Heroes
  3. Platforming Elements at its best!
  • Topic Archived