• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Nitro Kart
  3. Falling through the track glitch

User Info: DoughBoy319

DoughBoy319
8 years ago#1
Who has experienced a glitch where you fall through the track? I've encountered this many times, and not just for one track. Here are some notables: Deep Sea Driving, Clockwork Wumpa, Android Alley, and Hyper Spaceway.

For DSD, at the pillar before entering the winding tube with fan blades, it is possible to fall through the track. You will fall for somewhere around 5-10 seconds. I also believe you can fall through the track inside the tube, but I can't remember if that's right or not.

At the biggest leap in CW, if you land in the correct spot, you could fall through the track for about the same time as DSD's track glitch.

At AA get to the blue part of the track where your cart turns into a hover cart. There are 2 ways to fall through the track here: at the beginning of the blue road and near the end just before the green boost pad.

In Hyper Spaceway, it is possible to fall through the tube before the last warp tunnel. If you jump onto the tube at the exact spot, you will be stuck inside the tube. If this happens, you will have to find a way to get to the end of the tube.
Also for HS, this part doesn't concern falling through the track, but falling inside a part of the track without your mask coming to your aid. It's between the first warp tunnel and the second warp tunnel, right in front of Velo's throne. A long yellow rectangular box is right there, the one that separates the road in two parts. If you land on top of it at the exact location, you will be stuck inside this part of the track. The worst part about this is that there is no way to get out. You will have to retry or quit the race.

If there are any more glitches like this that I find, I will say so. If anyone else has a glitch they want to share, then feel free to share.
Michigan Wolverines: 5-2; next opponent: at Penn State.
Pittsburgh Steelers: 5-1; next opponent: at Saints.

User Info: DoughBoy319

DoughBoy319
8 years ago#2
I just found out that you can fall through the Jungle Boogie track. It's right after the jump (the one for the shortcut). If you hit it correctly (you have to do a small jump towards the left I think), then you will fall through.
Michigan Wolverines: 5-3; next opponent: vs. Illinois.
Pittsburgh Steelers: 5-2; next opponent: at Bengals.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Nitro Kart
  3. Falling through the track glitch
  • Topic Archived