• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Nitro Kart
  3. CNK hurt and heal (character and track spoilers)

User Info: MuddyMaestro

MuddyMaestro
10 years ago#71
Wow, you can actually unlock Pura. That's neat, I gotta try that 50 consecutive boosts thing. I think I could pull it off, I remember at least getting to 30 boosts on Hyper Speedway, if that is the name We know which track we're talking about.). I never actually got all the platinum relics, my interest in the game just faded before I could do so, I don't even know if I got any medal on Hyper Speedway!
So, I herd u liek me? Well, Mudkipz LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE GameFAQs!

MuddyMaestro
10 years ago#72
Sorry, forgot to post a Hurt & Heal! Here it is, in that case.

Jungle Boogie + 2
Desert Storm - 2

I liked the shortcut in Jungle Boogie, mainly because it felt like the shortcut in Sewer Speedway in CTR. Also, it's not a horribly designed track like some others, and provides some good speed, which Desert Storm can't seem to do for me.

User Info: RedHawk4

RedHawk4
10 years ago#73
+2 Hyper Spaceway

Getting those 50 boosts in a row is harder than you might think, but I still say to go for it. Like I said before, I just barely missed getting it at one point. It's hard to keep consecutive boosts going at one certain point in Hyper Spaceway...

MuddyMaestro
10 years ago#74
Still sounds like something fun to try. Before I do though, I think I'll start a new adventure mode. Of course, I'll have to find the time first, I have a lot of unfinished games to attend to! I'm starting to wonder why I got an Xbox 360, I've hardly used it so far.

Hyper Spaceway + 2
Tiny - 2

LOLz, ROFLz, and Hahahaz.

User Info: yellowshinygold

yellowshinygold
10 years ago#75
-2 Krunk

-2 Nash

-2 Norm.

-2 Tiny.

RedHawk4
10 years ago#76
+2 Tiny
+2 N. Oxide

And if you don't want that 360, Mudkip, you could always just ship it to me (lol)...

User Info: WhirlyBird319

WhirlyBird319
10 years ago#77
Polar +2

Crunch +2

Assembly Lane -2

Thunder Struck -2

RedHawk4
10 years ago#78
+2 Tiny
-2 Assembly Lane

Man...this topic should just die already (lol).
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Nitro Kart
  3. CNK hurt and heal (character and track spoilers)
  • Topic Archived