• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Nitro Kart
  3. CNK hurt and heal (character and track spoilers)

User Info: MuddyMaestro

MuddyMaestro
10 years ago#61
Hi! You have this topic on Crash Team Racing as well, don't you?

Arena Editor + 2
Polar - 2

I feel so sorry for Polar. He was so cute in CTR, and now he's some hypnotized minion that was the cuteness and coolness sucked right out of him. (Sniffle, Sob)

User Info: RedHawk4

RedHawk4
10 years ago#62
Yeah, I know. I didn't really try that hard to unlock the bonus characters for CNK (because the game stinks when compared to CTR), so I never got to use Polar.

Why couldn't they have just put in cheat codes...?

MuddyMaestro
10 years ago#63
They didn't have cheats, because Vivendi was stupid. They''re screwing up the Crash Bandicoot series. Please Vivendi, please sell your share!

Capture the Flag + 4

Capture the Flag was the best mode in the arenas, as long as you had four players. Otherwise, it's like two people trying to play capture the flag in real life!
So, I herd u liek me? Well, Mudkipz LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE GameFAQs!

RedHawk4
10 years ago#64
Eh, I never could get anybody else to play this game with me because it just didn't interest them...despite the fact that they played CTR before and loved it. But they still refuse to play this game (which I guess is an act of logic). Anyway...

+2 Oxide
+2 Arena Editor

MuddyMaestro
10 years ago#65
Me and my friend would play this game on his GC, if we weren't playing Super Smash Bros., that is. He wasn't very good though, owned him almost every time, he kept smashing head-on into walls because he couldn't tell which way the environment told him to turn. . Capture the flag was the only thing he was good at, Because it didn't make much of a difference how much you smashed the wall, though I still owned him. We used the arena editor all the time for that too. I was supposed to vote though, wasn't I? I'll get'cha next time!

RedHawk4
10 years ago#66
Lol, like I said, I never got to play that mode. Sounds fun though...

+2 Tiny
+2 Oxide

MuddyMaestro
10 years ago#67
Okay, I'll make put in my votes today I should have put yesterday in my post!

Clockwork Wumpa + 2 (Not a Bad Track Overall)
Loading Screen + 2 (Like the Artwork)
Zem - 2 (Failz)
Zam - 2 (Failz)

As far as Zem and Zam go, they were just another unnecessary addition of characters that were never continued in future Crash Bandicoot games. Should have used Pura, and maybe even Penta Penguin or Fake Crash again. Clockwork Wumpa was a smooth track, had some unique obsticles too. I appreciated the loading screen art, but I was still hoping they were going to include the Wumpa Fruit minigame that was planned to be added to the previous Crash game to combat the 3 minute load times, but removed at the last second. i guess we'll never get a chance to play it...

RedHawk4
10 years ago#68
Uhhh...Pura IS unlockable in CNK you know. I never bothered to sit down and do the ridiculous tasks required to unlock any bonus characters (because I grew tired of the game pretty quickly), so I don't actually have him, but my Official CNK Strategy Guide confirms that he exists.

To unlock Pura, you need to do 50+ consecutive boosts on any track using Team Bandicoot.

User Info: yellowshinygold

yellowshinygold
10 years ago#69
CNK is a really cool game, but doing 50+ consecutive boosts is not possible,HOW can i do that? the worst part is that i receive a stupid character as my price.

RedHawk4
10 years ago#70
Prize, I think, would be the correct word, not price. As for the boosts, I almost did it one time, but failed around 40 I think (Hyper Spaceway, if I recall correctly, was the track).
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Nitro Kart
  3. CNK hurt and heal (character and track spoilers)
  • Topic Archived