• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Nitro Kart
  3. The 50 boosts help + tip topic!

User Info: Tweester

Tweester
12 years ago#31
Eh, Fake Crash was sorta lame...
"Bob, wheres yo mind at?" - Mark Wilkins from Resident Evil Outbreak
Join Mario Party Fans today! *LINK IN QUOTE*

User Info: RedHawk4

RedHawk4
12 years ago#32
I got 49 boosts in a row at Hyper Spaceway before I crashed into the wall.  It really ticked me off.

User Info: Mario1997

Mario1997
12 years ago#33
bump!
Current Series of Games: Mario, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Zelda: Now, they ALL will destroy you! Not changing sig until friend has birthday.

User Info: Gordon_Sniper62

Gordon_Sniper62
12 years ago#34

Beats You, I Couldn't Even Get 8 Boosts On My Game, And I Was Renting It!:oops:

From The Desk Of Miles "Tails" Prower

Tweester
12 years ago#35
I remember I had trouble just trying to get 5 boosts at one time.
"Quit complaining!" -- George Hamilton

Tweester
12 years ago#36
Bump.

Tweester
12 years ago#37
Cutting it close this time...BUMP.

User Info: Mario1997

Mario1997
12 years ago#38
Here's another way to get 50 boosts.

Hyper Spaceway- Go to the Relic Race of Hyper Spaceway and start powersliding into the first pad and during the jump finish it. Land, powerslide onto the left pad to have 10 boosts by now, land on the right side, powerslide+3 boosts for 14. Repeat this powerslide+3 boosts into the pad to have 18 boosts. Powerslide+2 boosts in the air to land with 21 boosts. Here's the hardest part. Keep powersliding with three boosts each time and hit the very edge of the pad on the right to avoid the flames. Continue sliding with three boosts to the left until you reach a right turn. Quickly stop and powerslide right and then into a straight line, and then powerslide along the edge of the pad then keep boosting to the pad and then do three boosts in the air and land to have about 40 boosts. Powerslide across the the first step + 3 boosts, and then to the same with the second step to have around 48 boosts. Repeat for the third step to have around 52 boosts. If you don't, powerslide around these sharp turns to have a definite 50 boosts.
--
Current Series of Games: Mario, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Zelda: Now, they ALL will destroy you! Not changing sig until friend has birthday.

User Info: NitrousNintendo

NitrousNintendo
12 years ago#39
Ok, I'm confused. Do you have to do FIFTY boosts nonstop?
That in the oh so in they so u warlord!!!

User Info: PHNX

PHNX
12 years ago#40

NitrousNintendo posted...
Ok, I'm confused. Do you have to do FIFTY boosts nonstop?
---
That in the oh so in they so u warlord!!!

yes, yes you do. with practice it's not real hard; i've finished 3-lap races several times without my boost counter resetting. just the morning i finished deep sea driving with over 140.

Tweester posted...
Both of those are challenging to me. I never beat all of Velo's ghost though. I have two left to beat. (Android Alley and Hyper Spaceway).
---
Join Mario Party Fans today! *LINK IN QUOTE*

how'd you manage to beat velo on barin ruins? it's the only track i have left.

1. Boards
  2. Crash Nitro Kart
  3. The 50 boosts help + tip topic!
  • Topic Archived