• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
  3. Planet Tabor's Platinum Bolts

User Info: Crazy4Metroid

Crazy4Metroid
3 years ago#1
Something I would like to do in Going Commando one of these days is a no platinum bolt/no skill point run. I'd like to complete the game, then work on getting the platinum bolts and skill points on the next run. With most platinum bolts, I usually have to walk up to them myself. However Planet Tabora seems to have one platinum bolt that is unavoidable. The bolt is situated right on the landing pad at the end of the glider course.

Anyone know if there is a way to land without automatically picking up that platinum bolt?
Ever had roasted Space Pirate? It tastes just like chicken! :D

User Info: awesomesauce13

awesomesauce13
3 years ago#2
Hmm. As far as I know it's unavoidable - unless maybe you can get the glider, save, quit, and then reload and be at your ship? Probably doesn't work but worth a try. Aside from that you're screwed, you can't backtrack and you can't use wrench climbing because it's the first playthrough
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
  3. Planet Tabor's Platinum Bolts
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers