• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
  3. Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando - weapons 're-import'

User Info: Gucek

Gucek
6 years ago#1
Hello

Yes - I know that there was a thread http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/914659-ratchet-and-clank-going-commando/54907323 and it would make more sense to ask there (especially considering that it comes up on top when googling).

My question is: I got all available weapons for free except for RYNO which I didn't got in part1. If I will get it in part1 now (I'm quite closer there than in part 2, besides - I would rather buy new weapons) ..will Gadgetron Vendor in part2 check that part1 savegame again so I will get it for free?

TIA!

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
6 years ago#2
In R&C 1,2, and 3, you don't ever get a RYNO for free no matter what your game saves have in them. That said, I believe that you can always get the vendor to check your save file; isn't there an icon to click on to get it to do that? Or maybe it's just automatic. In any case, no worries on that score.
This IS my sig. I'm just unimaginative, okay?
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
  3. Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando - weapons 're-import'
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers