• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
  3. Momentum Glider Courses...

User Info: Crazy4Metroid

Crazy4Metroid
6 years ago#1
Love them, hate them, have mixed feelings about them?

I personally have mixed feelings about the game's Momentum Glider courses. Some courses I actually enjoy, while others infuriate me enough to want to throw my controller at the TV.

One in particular tends to get my blood boiling more any of the others. The course inside the blasted testing facility on Dobbo. Whether I am simply trying to get to the end of the course, grab the platinum bolt, or trying to grab the Nano-tech Boost, I always end crashing a good six to ten times before I succeed.
Ever had roasted Space Pirate? It tastes just like chicken! :D

User Info: falconesque

falconesque
6 years ago#2
Yep, that course can be humbling. Sticks with you though, or at least it has with me over the years. Two playthroughs back, I got the nanotech boost in two attempts, sweet. Laughed in delight. But last time, took me a dozen tries. I just wasn't there. Know when to walk away, and clear your focus, y'know?

Remember: It's not the controller's problem. Well, unless you're broke and can't afford to replace a sticky controller. Heh, throwing it still won't help, though.

Love the initial canyon course on Tabora. First time through, eons ago now (creak, groan), mistakenly kept trying to fly back into the tunnel opening, seen waaaay up high just before the end of that course. My bad. :j
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank

User Info: RSmit

RSmit
6 years ago#3
^ Oh man, thanks for the flashback. >_>

Yeah, tried that too on Tabora, to no avail.

And about the other courses... I found the last one (on Grelbin) harder than the one on Dobbo, but your mileage may vary.
"You are, in fact, the man." - Jifted Kid
Owner of negative bolts in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.

User Info: falconesque

falconesque
6 years ago#4
Whew, always grateful hearing it's not just me. Cheers. :j

Yeah, Greblin is a hit-or-miss with me. Last time, took me forever. Time before that, one-shotted it. Laughed myself silly, I was so shocked.
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
  3. Momentum Glider Courses...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers