• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: shinren27

shinren27
12 years ago#1
Hallo all, I bought R&C:GC a week ago and just finished regular mode.

Just checking if anyone has good tips or video walkthroughs for the ship races... I'm in serious danger of losing a controller due to wall impact because in all of the races there just comes a point where I can't find the next ring.

I found one speedrun for the 1st race on Youtube, but no more. Help a guy out here? ;)
"Arguing on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics -- even if you win, you're still..."

User Info: Mystery_Cooper

Mystery_Cooper
12 years ago#2
Speedrun? Can't really help you there.

Getting the bolt? Easy. Let Ace go slightly in front you at all times. During the race, tap (not hold) the boost button (square I believe) continuously and stay behind him. Doing this allows you to follow him, so you won't get lost during the race. Near the end, hold the boost and go in front of him.
Don't tell me Daft Punk are actually TatU in disguise. - One guy
mind = blown - The response

User Info: JimmyChanga

JimmyChanga
12 years ago#3
This (besides the damn Joba SP) is the hardest part for me too. I guess I just don't have the patience to do it. I've about launched the controller at the wall a couple times myself.

User Info: scolo

scolo
12 years ago#4
Am I missing something? Is there more than one Ace Bunyan race?

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
12 years ago#5
There are 3 Ace Bunyon races. Feltzin, Hrugis Cloud, and Gorn.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, "What the hell happened?"

User Info: scolo

scolo
12 years ago#6
Ah, ok. It's been so long, I guess I forgot/blocked them out.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A