• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars
  3. See you online

User Info: chocobo609

chocobo609
1 year ago#1
My fiance and I will be on sometime Wednesday, will comment on the day of closer to actually getting on re; time.
Leon: f*** Yeah b****, First day on the damn job. f***ing great, huh? Names Leon Goddamn Kennedy, nice to f***ing meet you hot t***.

User Info: Chrono007

Chrono007
6 months ago#2
So, @chocobo609 , did you play some guild wars?
"If A is success in life, then A = x + y + z. Work is x, play is y and z is keeping your mouth shut."
--Albert Einstein

chocobo609
6 months ago#3
I did actually lol. About to get back into it again proper. It was fun seeing all my old builds etc.
Leon: f*** Yeah b****, First day on the damn job. f***ing great, huh? Names Leon Goddamn Kennedy, nice to f***ing meet you hot t***.

User Info: Chrono007

Chrono007
2 months ago#4
I logged on the other day, did the z mission (A Time for Heroes).
"If A is success in life, then A = x + y + z. Work is x, play is y and z is keeping your mouth shut."
--Albert Einstein

chocobo609
2 months ago#5
Just got my laptop up and running again. About to start a new character. I'm not sure which class or campaign yet.

Would anyone else be down for playing through together?

1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars
  3. See you online
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A