• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars
  3. Are there still people who play this?

User Info: thepunchline

thepunchline
2 years ago#1
I have had a strong urge to play some gw1 but I feel like there is no point if im literally the only person on the game.
OnymousJones:Legendary Pokemon being rare? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?!
lwstupidus:It takes a genetic talent and gift to be good enough to compete at the MLG

User Info: Damascus85

Damascus85
2 years ago#2
I couldn't really throw any numbers at you, but people do still play. I really only get on to check on birthday presents and to work toward LDoA if I have time, but I still encounter plenty of people in Pre, EoTN, and Spamadan (the only places I really go). I don't know about PvP or Dungeons though.

A lot of players started coming back in recent months due to the graphics updates that have been released, but I don't know how many of them have stuck around.

User Info: shin_mcgoo

shin_mcgoo
2 years ago#3
I just ordered Factions last week after finally remembering what my login info was. I haven't played GW since 2011. If you want to party up in PvE, PM me on GFs.
"That was quite a mouthful! I guess you're used to that kind of thing."

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
2 years ago#4
There's definitely people in game. Pre-Searing Ascalon actually spawns 2 districts on Sundays.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars
  3. Are there still people who play this?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A