• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars
  3. Just started playing this game again....

User Info: dunebeetle

dunebeetle
3 years ago#1
Not sure what prompted me to play, but I might be hooked into working on more hall of monuments things. I already got 2 more points from minis piling up.
http://vimeo.com/22145707#

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
3 years ago#2
I did that about a month ago, I drained several years worth of birthday presents from all the characters on my account and pushed my HoM up a few points.

Notably though your timing is good. The devs doing maintenance on the game just about a week ago released an actual update. They realized that the game has always had a hidden HQ mode it only uses for a second when you take screenshots and that since computers are like 12x more powerful today than they were at launch, they could just turn that on and give the game a big boost including increasing draw distance. If you go into graphic settings you can turn some things up higher than before and you can also check a new box called Advanced that really give the world textures and distances a boost.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars
  3. Just started playing this game again....
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A