• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars
  3. Dang I miss this game...

User Info: Solhdier

Solhdier
3 years ago#1
I have tried getting into GW2 so many times but I just end up quitting at around level 40.
PVE is so grindy. PVP feels like a mess. Maybe I'm just too biased with the first one.
Mexican ? Block

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
3 years ago#2
Yeah, I love this game and miss it, too. I have the 3-pack (I think that's the version) on my Wishlist in Steam just in case it hits a nice sale I want to get it again, just cause.

Honestly, I only ever played Prophecies back when before the expansions came out. I played with an IRL friend who got out of it, then I left a couple weeks after cause it wasn't the same, but I think I want to try it again.

I recently got the free version of GW2, but it's definitely not the same game, not even close ... I'm not sure if I'll stick with it or not. *shrug*
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars
  3. Dang I miss this game...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A