• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars
  3. Playing in 2017 (Advice for account trouble and purchasing included)

User Info: ChillHVAC

ChillHVAC
4 years ago#1
Wow, I'm surprised the prices for a new copy of this game continue to climb. I didn't pay that much for the trilogy a while back now.

For account trouble, you can contact customer support through the Guild Wars 2 website. I'm noting this in response to a closed thread that was never answered. There is a sub-option for Guild Wars 1. You will need the original access key, your email address, a character's name and including last logged in times can help as well. They are usually very good about getting back with you quickly, usually within 24 hours, and they should be able to reinstate your account if you need them to.

Also, I recommend new players buy the trilogy pack and not the complete collection. I'm pretty sure I didn't pay more than $20 dollars for my copy about two years ago but now in 2017 you're looking at $50 for a physical copy new or $30 for a digital copy from their website. This will save you money since Factions and Nightfall are both $30 a piece. Then, if you enjoy the game, you can purchase the last expansion, Eye of the North, if you want to for $20.
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars
  3. Playing in 2017 (Advice for account trouble and purchasing included)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A