• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars
  3. Do all costumes make male characters as big as warriors?

User Info: MegaMario1000

MegaMario1000
5 years ago#1
I was thinking of buying the Shining Blade Uniform, because it looks cool and it would allow my paragon to have pants without needing to grind Norn reputation to be able to buy the only paragon armor that has pants, but while I was looking at pictures of it on the Guild Wars Wiki, I noticed that there was a note on the page that says that all male characters will have the physique of warriors when wearing that costume. Looking at the pictures of the costume more closely, that does appear to be the case. Is this the case with all of the costumes though? There's no note on the pages for the other costumes, but they all look pretty bulky, and I'm thinking that might be the case. Harder to tell though since the other costumes don't have any exposed skin like the Shining Blade Uniform does.

So, do all the costumes make all male characters as big as warriors? If so, that's disappointing. I wanted to buy a costume because they look cool, but the whole reason I picked paragon was so that I could be a frontline fighter with high armor WITHOUT having to play as a huge muscle man.

Unofficial dude who really digs giant robots of every board.
Now playing: http://backloggery.com/sigs/sig.php?user=gurrenlagann
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars
  3. Do all costumes make male characters as big as warriors?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A