• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Mother 3
  3. Are The Magypsies Early BSA Leaders?

User Info: Golden_Torizo

Golden_Torizo
1 month ago#1
Hello Mother 3 Gamers, how's it going?

I don't know how I've played this game three times now and I've missed this bit of text in the Butterfly Pool. Did that Magypsy molest Lucas? Or show him a vagina? What in the name of Sam Hill went on in that pool?

Do you guys know the scene I'm talking about? Lucas has his head underwater, right. Facing the Magypsy. The Magypsy coaxes Lucas to stop squirming, just a little longer, etc,. Then he pops up, and turns forward wide-eyed and open-mouthed as if he has had some kind of first time experience. The question is, what?

Goodness! Poor Lucas... someone talk to me about this event.And how old is Lucas?

Thanks all be safe... don't forget, it's waaaay too late to mail your ballot. Hand deliver to your local Board of Elections or polling place. Hago.
Go to FunTrivia.Com and play my quiz- Dragon Warrior I for Game Boy Color. Don't 4get to rate it! Thanks

Golden_Torizo
4 weeks ago#2
Howdy Mother 3 Gamers, it's almost over. We'll be in deep trouble for four more years or up where there's a God.

Chapter 1 is in the book. It's on to Duster's Chapter. Poor Duster.... injured by his dad as a youth during training, he now has a very noticeable limp. However, he isn't hampered by it. Duster is the Thief of the group and is well, trained. His dad is kind'a rough on him. Not as much as Lucas's dad was on him and the town when his wife Hinawa was killed. Btw, has the possiblity of a suicide ever been discussed.? How did that thing lost a tooth to Hinawa's heart. Maybe the programmers spared us the gory details...

Anyway, I'm in Osohe Castle and I've gotten my hands on the Bestiary, shall we say. I have every enemy listed back and front sprite that has both up to this point. Yay!

I've noticed that once you hit level 20 to low 20s enemies will turn their back and run. I know most people are averse to leveling, but something to watch out for. Also, this may make getting the front sprite harder. :) Yeah, okay, you have the Tool.

Be safe everyone. Please be thankful for the life given you. Mask up and distance. Today, more than 83.000 people diagnosed with covid. Today not this week. It's not going anywhere until we all start fighting back. Right now, masks and distance are our weapons.
Go to FunTrivia.Com and play my quiz- Dragon Warrior I for Game Boy Color. Don't 4get to rate it! Thanks

Golden_Torizo
4 weeks ago#3
Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Hoisted on my own petard. Now I don't know if I want to pursue 100 % run. Darnit!

Sorry.. hello Mother 3 Gamers... hoping your gaming day has been better than mine.

I hate when a game shafts you; so I will let all of you know not to fall into the trap I fell into. If you are a grinder, please don't take Duster to the Ghost Knight Room/Battle if you are at or over level 22. Watch your EXP closely. At lev 22 the GK will not appear. Be warned. So now I have to decide, start over, or continue without this entire enemy sprites.

And this is the 3rd time I've played this game... never got this sprite, never knew why, until now. I mean, I know enemies will run from you at L 20 + but not even appear. Yeah, we got shafted.

Hago all... this is me seething...

Golden_Torizo
4 weeks ago#4
Hi again Gamers...

Some saving grace. The in game save works. So I can skip Chapter One and begin with Chapter Two. Ghost Knight, pack you bags, you're about to be a fixture in my battle Memory.

sighhhhhhhhh...

Be safe gamers. mask up --------------------------- distance.

Golden_Torizo
4 weeks ago#5
Yes! The Ghost Knight is now a thing in my memory. Oh the things you learn.

I suppose the devs never paid attention to the sign outside the door where the three items are. After the battle, even without the Ghost Knight, it thanks you for beating, the Ghost Knight. Maybe that's why I always took the battle without the joining of the three as good enough. Phew! I should know better. Never settle for good enough.

But even more, and I'll spoiler this... if getting all the back and front sprites rweward you with that extra dialogue at the end game, you know, the darkness dialogues, then that fight might not count whether with the GK or the GA and no joining of the three. Because I have done those dialogues and this is the first time I've fought the GK.

Be safe all... mask up.

User Info: Tristou23

Tristou23
2 weeks ago#6
Why you talk alone lol.

Golden_Torizo
2 weeks ago#7
Hello @ristou23 how are you?

I'm not talking to myself, I talking to whomever wishes to read the posts in the forum. Look at you reading the post.

Did you notice Lucas in the pool with the magypsy, and wha was said to him? What the heck was going on with Lucas?

Be safe all... mask up and distance.
  1. Boards
  2. Mother 3
  3. Are The Magypsies Early BSA Leaders?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A