• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mother 3
  3. Eng v1.1 myboy emulator cheats?

User Info: Froehlij

Froehlij
5 months ago#1
Does anyone have any cheats that work on the myboy Android emulator with English v 1.1 patch? Every cheat I've tried doesn't function at all.

User Info: fatbaldguy0

fatbaldguy0
4 months ago#2
Can I piggyback off this topic? :)

I played the original loc patch back when it was released on an emulator, but I know one of the issues was that you couldn't build on rhythmic combos. Does anyone know if this was fixed or if there is a fix for that? I'd love to retry my hand at this game, but not being able to fully utilize that combat tactic was a bit of a bummer. It's not enough to make me not want to play it, but I am curious if it's been fixed.
"I thought what i would do was pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes."

User Info: Luigi4President

Luigi4President
4 months ago#3
Froehlij posted...
Does anyone have any cheats that work on the myboy Android emulator with English v 1.1 patch? Every cheat I've tried doesn't function at all.

Not too sure about this one.

fatbaldguy0 posted...
Can I piggyback off this topic? :)

I played the original loc patch back when it was released on an emulator, but I know one of the issues was that you couldn't build on rhythmic combos. Does anyone know if this was fixed or if there is a fix for that? I'd love to retry my hand at this game, but not being able to fully utilize that combat tactic was a bit of a bummer. It's not enough to make me not want to play it, but I am curious if it's been fixed.

This I can probably answer. Having just finished playing the localization patch two weeks ago, if you're playing this game on non-official hardware (shame, shame!) then there's no real guarantee the rhythmic combos will function as the developers originally intended. I was able to do the combos somewhat consistently, and if you have the most recent version of your emulator you'll likely be fine.

There's nothing to be fixed on the game's patch - it's just a matter of replicating that original hardware.
Are you a bad enough dude to rescue Luigi4President?

User Info: fatbaldguy0

fatbaldguy0
4 months ago#4
Thank you @Luigi4President , I going to try and get back into game this month, so this information is helpful.

And of course, I would never dream of playing this game on non-official hardware. :D I actually do have the Japanese GBA cart and a DS Lite (somewhere....), so my first run at the game was in a language I can't read. It's surprising how much of it I could follow still, but also sooo much that I could not, which is why I'm keen to get back into the EN translation and finish the series I started ~25 ago.

Thanks again!
"I thought what i would do was pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes."
  1. Boards
  2. Mother 3
  3. Eng v1.1 myboy emulator cheats?
  • Post New Message

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 13 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 69 Questions (69 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A