• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mother 3
  3. Gold Star Battle memory Point of No return

User Info: R_O_B_Sentry

R_O_B_Sentry
10 months ago#1
Experts please!

Do you know if I can save inside the 100th floor after NK Cyborg and then log all enemies after without saving, proceed to complete the game.

Then once I open my file at 100th floor I will have the gold star?
Hi ! I'm Omochao. @_@ ) I'm here to help you.
Ah... My, my... <3 I foresaw your arrival, Mario. -- Merluvlee, Paper Mario

R_O_B_Sentry
10 months ago#2
Just found the answer to my own question.

If you try to log the Minerali, Fenomeno enemies and Porky in the final cave and force yourself to game over you will spawn in the final cave if you 'get up'.

If you saved before going down the shaft and then log all the enemies plus beat the game without saving- When you load your file none of those enemies in the final cave will have been logged.

Shame! A gold star battle memory means you are stuck in the final cave.

User Info: bidas100

bidas100
9 months ago#3
R_O_B_Sentry posted...
Shame! A gold star battle memory means you are stuck in the final cave.
It makes sense.
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics.
Pronouns: he/him

R_O_B_Sentry
9 months ago#4
I saved the game after NK Cyborg and left it there so I can choose to go back to the city or choose to go to the final boss.

User Info: BareknuckleRoo

BareknuckleRoo
6 months ago#5
There's not really much reason to go back to the city, though. I'm not even sure I've tried exiting Porky's tower by backtracking that far once I got to NK Cyborg. Mother 3's one of those games that's got various story-related points of no return, just gotta accept it for what it is.

Mother 1 has no point of no return though Magicant can be "completed" and permanently lost, you may want to make your last save immediately before you finish Magicant because finishing Magicant costs no resources and puts you at the final boss except in its original version.

Mother 2's only real point of no return as far as exploration goes is going back in time, although Onett changes once you have to go get Zexonyte from the meteor also mean you can't really explore the city in peace (though you can just load an early game file to do that).
  1. Boards
  2. Mother 3
  3. Gold Star Battle memory Point of No return
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A