• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Mother 3
  3. Mother 3 Group Play?

User Info: CarbonDragon

CarbonDragon
2 years ago#41
Why did you refer me from a post I can't find in this thread? Are you funning me, Torizo? I would like an apology, if you'd be so kind. Nobody likes to be censored.
When one walks with the Lord, friends, one's tail is always wagging
Please believe in the kindness of your own eyes

User Info: Golden_Torizo

Golden_Torizo
2 years ago#42
CarbonDragon posted...
Why did you refer me from a post I can't find in this thread? Are you funning me, Torizo? I would like an apology, if you'd be so kind. Nobody likes to be censored.

CarbonDragon 4 months ago#28
Oh it's called a Siren Beetle? Thanks for clearing that up it was bugging me (forgive the pun). You really shouldn't bother with getting the back sprites, the reward is unworthy and I consider it a stupid venture, with respect - but if you're committed why aren't you viewing the Battle Memory completion FAQ here? It provides all you need to know in that pointless quest

This is the post I mentioned when I said you mentioned to me not to go after all the back sprites. Whatever else you may be saying is a misunderstanding on your part.

Hago...
Go to FunTrivia.Com and play my quiz- Dragon Warrior I for Game Boy Color. Don't 4get to rate it! Thanks

CarbonDragon
2 years ago#43
My mistake

User Info: Golden_Torizo

Golden_Torizo
2 years ago#44
CarbonDragon posted...
My mistake

..Hey @CarbonDragon, no problem... this seems to be open season on Golden_Torizo.

I played back to back games of Mother 3 that's why you didn't find it. It was in the first game. Btw, At the time did you know about the hidden game? If yes, was your comment saying it wasn't that big a deal because it could be reached by other means?

Hago...
Go to FunTrivia.Com and play my quiz- Dragon Warrior I for Game Boy Color. Don't 4get to rate it! Thanks

CarbonDragon
2 years ago#45
I feel icky having to state beforehand that I'm only jesting but I'll do it here to cover my base - your presence here really comes across as similar to Fassad's performance in the main town. Before you reply I know it's unintentional, it's just how I see it and it makes me grin. You have the charm, just none of his cruelty
  1. Boards
  2. Mother 3
  3. Mother 3 Group Play?
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 13 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 69 Questions (69 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A