• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
10 months ago#1
Hello folks. I just beat this little gem, and I must say that it was fun.

I beat the game as the Heroine Dark Shaman, now I am the Hero Nightblade. Why a Nightblade instead of a Ninja Master? Because I wanted to be different doomit! LoL I still get the bonuses that count to me like safer treasure hunting due to less traps, +10 Accuracy, and +20 Crit%. The latter bonues were all I cared about. :)

I was a Dark Shaman so I will be doing a lot less casting so the +10 to 4 basic elements was not a big loss to me. Nor the getting +10 instead of +20 in Evasion like the Ninja Master was no bid deal either. Again once my Dark Shaman was maxed in levels she was evading attacks pretty well, and I focused mainly on magic attack. +20 to Sickle well .... lets just say at least its there when I use the Sickle. LoL

I got 2 copies of the game so I will when time allows try to get all the Summoning cards. :D
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441

User Info: gbarpger

gbarpger
10 months ago#2
It's a fun game, I'd say a decent 8. The story is a mess, but I wasn't expecting much from it. Most bosses were super easy and the weapon "balls" gimmick wasn't very well used.
The art and design is excellent though

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
10 months ago#3
gbarpger posted...
It's a fun game, I'd say a decent 8. The story is a mess, but I wasn't expecting much from it. Most bosses were super easy and the weapon "balls" gimmick wasn't very well used.
The art and design is excellent though

Exactly. It was simple yet fun. Nothing to super fancy. Its a GBA game at the end of the day. :D
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441
  • Topic Archived