• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sword of Mana
  3. Path of Chaos Part II

User Info: lord_midnight

lord_midnight
2 years ago#1
So GFs archived my other topic a bit faster than I expected, thus.

So I am at level 23, 22 in Random. Well on my way. Im just at Wendel but have not finished all the quests here yet. Its not too hard really, though not taking Thief earlier makes the trapped chests a bit frustrating.

Im not really grinding much, I dont know the game by heart, havent played in many years and I didn't beat it back then, so Im just exploring and enjoying the game play.

Doing a bit of Blood Pouch mining in Batmo Cave, ran through Vinquette Hall twice. Mostly farming Light Coins off GI Ducks on Wendel Coast.

At this point, Im about 200 XP to level up and that is tiring, so I will be advancing shortly. I expect to do some mining in Gaia Cave and the abandoned mines.

My Sword is at 9, My Bow just reached 10.

As for stats them selves for going Random,

Everything is at about 20-23, except Agility, which is at 16-17, easily balanced by using the Cicada Earrings.
HP and MP are about the opposite ratio of Heroine, ~120 and 80-something for my guy.

So, the Random class path is actually not too bad, it hasn't taken long, I only play 30 minutes to an hour each day, and not every day.

I'll post again after I hit 41 and get the Crystal Ring, I expect it wont be too long and will give me strong stat boost for much of the game. Im fairly tough already, but a few things hit me pretty good, especially multi hit attacks, so Im not really indestructible. Bosses can really challenge me here and there.

See you in a few days fellow adventurers as I see where this winding road leads.

-- lord_midnight
  1. Boards
  2. Sword of Mana
  3. Path of Chaos Part II
  • Topic Archived