• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sword of Mana
  3. Stuck in Devius Manor don't know how to advance main quest

User Info: VulcanHades

VulcanHades
2 years ago#1
I haven't played this game in a while so unfortunately I can't remember what I've done last time I played lol. But I know I'm looking for Amanda and Bogard is in my party. I've done some sidequests and even explored the desert even though I wasn't supposed to yet.

Anyway I looked at some playthroughs on youtube showing that Amanda is in Devius Manor and they just walk up to a door with guards then a bird comes up and lets the hero in. But when I go to Devius Manor there are no guards!

So the way I look at it there are 2-3 possibilities. 1. I already did this part and simply don't remember it (but then why isn't Amanda on my party?) 2. I forgot to trigger something important in Menos perhaps. Or 3. I screwed up by doing too many things I wasn't supposed to do yet and now the main quest is broken.

btw I'm playing as the Heroine (don't know if that matters for this).
Scumbag Butterfly build: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/693332-dark-souls-ii/69099235
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilLuisito

User Info: icevenant

icevenant
2 years ago#2
If you have obtained Jinn spirit, then you should go to the Devius Manor. If not, try exploring the desert.

User Info: VulcanHades

VulcanHades
2 years ago#3
icevenant posted...
If you have obtained Jinn spirit, then you should go to the Devius Manor. If not, try exploring the desert.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was missing lol. I thought I had explored everything in the desert but there was this one cave that I missed which led to the axe and Jinn spirit. :)

Now hopefully I'll be able to do the other side quests that seemed to be locked before this.
  1. Boards
  2. Sword of Mana
  3. Stuck in Devius Manor don't know how to advance main quest
  • Topic Archived