• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
1 year ago#1
I love this game.

ok?
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: 7thArmstrong

7thArmstrong
1 year ago#2
ok!

User Info: MooseEatsBear

MooseEatsBear
1 year ago#3
Sure, fine by me.

We all love this game. It's great.

Me too, thanks.

theofficefan99
1 year ago#4
This is one of the few games I don't see myself ever getting tired of.

Replayed it for the first time in YEARSSSSS about a year and a half ago and I ****ing loved it all over again... but I was so disappointed by how short it was, even by doing all optional areas aside from the 2nd part of the colosseum and the Proving Grounds. I'm in love with the atmosphere of the game, the gameplay, the visuals, the music, the world, the lore :( sigh
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: MooseEatsBear

MooseEatsBear
1 year ago#5
I need LK3 in my life so badly

theofficefan99
1 year ago#6
MooseEatsBear posted...
I need LK3 in my life so badly

@MooseEatsBear too bad it's never gonna happen :( I would be so damn happy. I've replayed this game probably like 9 or 10 times.

User Info: GrrMan

GrrMan
1 year ago#7
We all do.
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Lost Kingdom 3 2019smallorc1135/16 8:28PM