• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost Kingdoms II
  3. Breaking through the forcefield in the royal tower

User Info: Shootingstar

Shootingstar
2 years ago#1
My question is how do i break through or weaken the forcefield long enough to get in at the royal tower im stuck in the story line after the grenfoel cathedral I got the god of destruction then went to temple of sharacia then tried to go back to royal tower. I have used both skills in the god of destruction card and tried to run though the middle door the left door and the right door afterwards quickly the right and left still wont let me open them and the middle door nothing happens when running against it still. I even tried transforming right away after god of destruction to stone golem for middle door and nothing happens. Can anyone help me .-.? I'm royaly stuck :(

User Info: Charles7439

Charles7439
2 years ago#2
It's the door with the orbs around it that you go through. Believe it's the A attack. It's range is pretty short and you need to hit all the orbs with it so it's kind of finicky. Door opens on it's own when it works.
My username and GT are, oddly enough, the exact same.
Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes is the best game I've ever played.
(message deleted)

User Info: Shootingstar

Shootingstar
2 years ago#4
Thank you tried it a few more times it finally worked
  1. Boards
  2. Lost Kingdoms II
  3. Breaking through the forcefield in the royal tower
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Lost Kingdom 3 2019smallorc1135/16 8:28PM