• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost Kingdoms II
  3. Lost Kingdoms 2 Metagame Topic

User Info: GrrMan

GrrMan
3 years ago#41
And Banshee, of course.

If Lost Kingdoms 3 came out... no more than 330 cards. I feel like they ran out of ideas in LK2. Boom Monkey? Psycho Dice? March Hare? Ugh.
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran

User Info: Donniedonz

Donniedonz
3 years ago#42
I think you guys are making Online sound less diverse than it would actually be. In a deck of 30 cards there is so much room for optimization and creativity that merely having 2/3 creatures total is a hinderance.

On that note, though, it'd be nice if there was also some sort of basic deck structuring for online. (Example: No more than 5 of the same card per deck.)
Sonic, Fox, Falco, Zero Suit Samus, and Meta Knight in that order.

User Info: Death Commander

Death Commander
3 years ago#43
Pschyo Dice is amazing, how dare you.
History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.

User Info: GrrMan

GrrMan
3 years ago#44
Conceptually, fine. But I'd like it to be based off of an actual mythological creature, or something.
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran

Donniedonz
3 years ago#45
GrrMan posted...
Conceptually, fine. But I'd like it to be based off of an actual mythological creature, or something.

I think the few monsters they took liberties with to make completely original add a certain freshness to the roster, actually.

Devata is a good example. If you look for the origin of the word "Devata," you'll find it's a derivation of Deva, which is a deity of sorts. The shadow-dwelling, constantly spinning creature in Lost Kingdoms II is entirely its own entity.
Lost Kingdoms II, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Smash Bros WiiU, Final Fantasy Explorers, Pokken Tournament, Graffiti Kingdom

User Info: Death Commander

Death Commander
3 years ago#46
Psycho Dice is just fun to say. Yell it out when you play it, it's a good time.
History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.

Donniedonz
3 years ago#47
I shan't be letting this flame die out.

No.

Not yet.
Lost Kingdoms II, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Smash Bros WiiU, Final Fantasy Explorers, Pokken Tournament, Graffiti Kingdom

User Info: MetaFails

MetaFails
3 years ago#48
since there is people talking here, I want to ask a question.

Can I NOT get back the cardslike mindflayer sea monk etc. from blue faeries?
And that's how you do it.

User Info: MetaFails

MetaFails
2 years ago#49
Nvm, played more, was disappointed.
Oh well, it was too op in the first game anyway.
And that's how you do it.

Donniedonz
2 years ago#50
Hi Meta. Welcome to the discussion.

To clarify, why are you disappointed? And what was OP in LK1?
It's fine.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost Kingdoms II
  3. Lost Kingdoms 2 Metagame Topic
  • Topic Archived