• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost Kingdoms II
  3. Lost Kingdoms 2 Metagame Topic

User Info: Zaelleaz

Zaelleaz
1 year ago#221
Considering how Limited PvP has been going, I'm shifting Doppleganger down to 3 copies max and Blue dragon down to 5 copies max.

Doppleganger + Doppleganger combo for an extra life is proving to be too much, at 3 copies you can still use it but leaves you with only 1 doppleganger left. (was 7 copies)

Blue dragon usage for full health in tandem with Dopple combo was making stall a bit too easy. Was also a bit too strong as a catch all fail safe where weaker cards are present. (was 10 copies)

User Info: GrrMan

GrrMan
1 year ago#222
Ah, Dolphin. To think I'd ever hear of you again.
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran

User Info: Zaelleaz

Zaelleaz
1 year ago#223
I mean, it'd be the actual next thing to do. I remember reading somewhere within the beginning of all this, people were saying, "if only there was a way we could play online" or something but there is. We are 23 pages in with multiple (revised) tier lists with differing opinions on outcomes. Everything is set up talking points wise; all that's left is to actually play each other. Test what we've come up with and remove hypotheticals from play.

I've pretty much exhausted all the talking points I can think of at this point. Will always be interested in what other's think on different matters with the game but unless we actually try and set up a way to play it all out I don't know what else to add.

User Info: GrrMan

GrrMan
1 year ago#224
Fair enough.

I do have my concerns as to what a Lost Kingdoms III would look like, if you want another topic.
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
  1. Boards
  2. Lost Kingdoms II
  3. Lost Kingdoms 2 Metagame Topic
  • Topic Archived