• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost Kingdoms II
  3. Lost Kingdoms 2 Metagame Topic

User Info: Donniedonz

Donniedonz
3 years ago#21
chronokiller posted...
What's wrong with Ice Skeleton?

Abysmal movement speed, huge start up time on attacks, and low stagger point meaning it's easily knocked to the ground. It deals high damage strikes and has a good lifespan as a card, but it's heavily flawed.
Fox, Falco, Zero Suit Samus, and Sonic in that order.

User Info: Death Commander

Death Commander
3 years ago#22
Independent monsters mostly suck. The elves are amazing, Trickster's very solid, everything else is rather trash.
History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.

User Info: NaturalHarmonia

NaturalHarmonia
3 years ago#23
Night Mare is absolutely terrible.
3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467

User Info: GrrMan

GrrMan
3 years ago#24
Upgrading Night Mare is an absolute... well, you know.

Steel Skeletons are alright. Black Dragon is too slow and gets staggered too easily, unfortunately. Dragon Knight isn't the overpowered game-carrier it was in the first game, as with Living Armor.

Emperor is a bloody waste.
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran

User Info: NaturalHarmonia

NaturalHarmonia
3 years ago#25
GrrMan posted...
Upgrading Night Mare is an absolute... well, you know.

Steel Skeletons are alright. Black Dragon is too slow and gets staggered too easily, unfortunately. Dragon Knight isn't the overpowered game-carrier it was in the first game, as with Living Armor.

Emperor is a bloody waste.

What's wrong with Emperor?
3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467

User Info: GrrMan

GrrMan
3 years ago#26
Not worth an entire level.
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran

Donniedonz
3 years ago#27
Yeah I really wish black dragon was usable, the card is very cool in concept.

I think the thing about Emperor that pisses me off is what a cop out he is. He had the potential to be an awesome card, instead he's just a glorified Capture Card. And his other effect is potentially detrimental to the player unless you're running a pure Neutral deck.

I think Emperor should've been a Weapon card using his flame pillars as a fast AoE attack.

User Info: PdzJoe

PdzJoe
3 years ago#28
Donniedonz posted...
instead he's just a glorified Capture Card

Oh irony when I used a capture card to capture him and found out his second function was a capture ability. The only real time to use it was against the emperor himself.

User Info: Death Commander

Death Commander
3 years ago#29
It's just for bragging, I suppose.
History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.

Donniedonz
3 years ago#30
Death Commander posted...
It's just for bragging, I suppose.

More like completion, but yeah. I've also learned that his Dragon Knots is a slow but powerful sword thrust when used in PvP. It's not practical at all, but it's stylish.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost Kingdoms II
  3. Lost Kingdoms 2 Metagame Topic
  • Topic Archived