• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Plisken355

Plisken355
7 years ago#1
Somewhere in the gane I heard there's a CODEC conversation where Snake confesses that he's a "coward", and after reading the conversation myself I saw that it had something to do with basically being a recluse. So, to get straight to the point, I would like to ask 2 things: what does Snake mean by this, and do you think that he's a coward.

I personally think that he means that he just doesn't like to be around people out of not being able to trust anybody, and thus turns to reclusivenes as a result to keep from letting people into his life, again out not being able to trust anybody and being afraid that he'd get hurt, and no, I do not think he's a coward, just an introvert. Basically, I think that he's just afraid of being hurt and/or betrayed and not really a coward, just has severe trust issues, and that's why
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A