• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Vagrant Story
  3. PS3 Save Request - Knight of Brilliance

User Info: Gotzendammerung

Gotzendammerung
7 months ago#1
Hi, anyone playing on the PS3 up for a little challenge?

I'm interested in a save file with the Knight of Brilliance (chaining 30+ times) title completed. There are saves with tons of awesome weapons, ultimate armor, etc, but not this. Could be the start of round 1... first dummy and the fandango. Someone do it. Upload it. I believe in you ; )

I asked this before like a year ago or something. Please don't be pissed to see the request one more time...

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
7 months ago#2
Do it yourself. Or don’t get the title. That’s how it’s meant to be after all, no?

Gotzendammerung
2 months ago#3
I'll give up $100 to the first person who puts a save file with the Knight of Brilliance title up under the following category here at gamefaqs:

PlayStation PS3 Virtual Memory Card Save (ZIP) (North America)

NOTE !!

The save file must not be part of a ultra-boosted game, with lots of replays and boosted stats. The best would be a New Game file. You can take on a dummy with a heavy mace (like in the youtube video) towards the start of the game, with the undead dummy in the Catacombs.

PM me when you're done. I'll be glad to send cash, check, or deposit to a Paypal account.

User Info: osurpless

osurpless
1 month ago#4
Gotzendammerung posted...
I'll give up $100 to the first person who puts a save file with the Knight of Brilliance title up under the following category here at gamefaqs:

PlayStation PS3 Virtual Memory Card Save (ZIP) (North America)

NOTE !!

The save file must not be part of a ultra-boosted game, with lots of replays and boosted stats. The best would be a New Game file. You can take on a dummy with a heavy mace (like in the youtube video) towards the start of the game, with the undead dummy in the Catacombs.

PM me when you're done. I'll be glad to send cash, check, or deposit to a Paypal account.

Just sent you a PM.
" Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair..." Final Fantasy IX - Trance Kuja

Gotzendammerung
1 month ago#5
Case closed.
  1. Boards
  2. Vagrant Story
  3. PS3 Save Request - Knight of Brilliance
  • Post New Message