• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sacrifice
  3. This came out on steam

User Info: BreedCancer

BreedCancer
9 years ago#1
Please tell me that means a few people bought this and are playing online.

User Info: Nevik_Eeirnb

Nevik_Eeirnb
9 years ago#2

Well,, I just bought it again on Steam and I was hoping the same. But the problem is it is advertised as a Singleplayer game on Steam. :/

The old servers are misfunctioning, I can still play it with friends but I think we have to use Hamachi. Connect to ip address directly might also work though. If it does then we can set up an ip location and timings or something like that.

What I'd really liek though is if Steam could release an update to sort out the multiplayer but I'm not sure if they have legal rights for that. Until we find out it would be worth appealing to them about it since I'm sure loads of people will want to play it online now.

User Info: Vivek21

Vivek21
9 years ago#3

I dont know how this relates to the steam version but on pc there is like this unoffical patch 3 around (I cant give a link) and it links the entirely lobby for multiplayer sacrifice to a new site which is where the group of people still playing sacrifice hang out I have been there once or twice but I have a lagy satalight connection if I still had dial up I could play (esspecaly if everybody in the game was also on dial up IE dial up v dial up and dsl v dsl) and yah people still play sacrifice online or they did last time I looked if you can get the patch to work with the steam version assumeing encryption dosent nerf the game code then you can get into a active lobby for playing and hosting sacrifice games...

mabey somebody else can give thease guys links to the patch or something if that would be usefull

1. Boards
  2. Sacrifice
  3. This came out on steam
  • Topic Archived