• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CabooseyBob

CabooseyBob
10 years ago#1
Although the board is dead, I figure a good ol' topic might get the blood pumping in this old beast. Of course, with no one else here, it might not work... :c

Well, as far as the game goes, ever get a hero creature, then lose him/her? Its just the most frustrating thing ever, unless you have dragons/ Animate Dead. Then, its all gravy.

Any thoughts, Stygia?
Would have thought that you'd run, A Beautiful... Girl! Whose smile could cut me!

User Info: Bumblesquee

Bumblesquee
10 years ago#2
It's odd, actually. I've been playing through the game again recently and decided to go with James (after finishing it with Charnel; now I'm doing it with Pyro). During the penultimate mission, Gammel died, and since I love the guy, I decided to start over. Next time, Faetus died, but I wasn't too bothered about it--I picked up his souls and all.

Then, when I enter the last battle, there he was again! Is this normal? I don't recall it happening before whenever any of the other hero units died and I went on without them--then again, that hasn't happened a lot for me. And I usually only restart the level if I lose either Gammel or Sirocco, as far as hero units are concerned.
I like surprises.
  • Topic Archived