• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: burpzz

burpzz
6 years ago#1
How do I heal other people in my party? Virgil gets hurt and runs out of energy and I have all of these potions and I give him them but he doesn't drink them and I don't know how to get him to

User Info: joefitts63

joefitts63
6 years ago#2
You should be able to use the potion on him directly. Have you tried dragging the potion to the hand icon in the inventory, then clicking on Virgil's portrait?
"Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull then ram it in an eye socket, I know I'm buildin' a better future." - Smiling Jack

User Info: burpzz

burpzz
6 years ago#3
oh i never knew what that hand did thanks that worked

User Info: SkatingPeirce

SkatingPeirce
6 years ago#4
Also, if you place them in their inventory they will utilize them during battle.

User Info: bored_nord

bored_nord
6 years ago#5
joefitts63 posted...
You should be able to use the potion on him directly. Have you tried dragging the potion to the hand icon in the inventory, then clicking on Virgil's portrait?

Or you could put the potion in the quick bar and use it without having to go into your inventory every time.
  • Topic Archived