• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Sparda X

Sparda X
10 years ago#1
I can't start her quest line because she keeps attacking me. At first she was yelling something about half-elves being evil, so then I attempted to change my race via saved game editor to human and now she's yelling something about me being a depraved individual (my alignment is about 70). Even when I attempt to use a Fate Point to force a good reaction, she still attacks me. I'm able to open up a dialogue with her, in which she greets me normally, but the second I pick any dialogue option, she attacks. I'm using Drog's latest unofficial patch (plus the extra content), the high quality map mod, high quality music mod, and the high-res patch.
A clever little bleeder, was Oscar Wilde. He once defined a cynic as a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. Call me a cynic, then.

User Info: MrRubino

MrRubino
10 years ago#2
You switched races because a brothel madam questioned your ethics?
With that smell of sweet cologne and gunpowder,
A sweet victory awaits me.

Sparda X
10 years ago#3
No, I just wanted to see if I could activate the quest line. I switched back to half-elf when it became apparent that my character's race wasn't the issue. Besides, I don't see why it matters.
A clever little bleeder, was Oscar Wilde. He once defined a cynic as a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. Call me a cynic, then.

User Info: Kachigami

Kachigami
10 years ago#4
maybe u helped the other girl the one that madal lil wants dead with the crystal ball.. if u helped the other girl then maybe madam lil is mad at u??
If you think you're playing too much... PLAY MORE!!!

Sparda X
10 years ago#5
No, I thought of that. Thinking that perhaps some quest I did conflicted with her, I loaded to the first saved state I had of entering the city (which means I had not completed any quests) and still got the same results. Doesn't really matter now, I'm basically done with the game.

MrRubino
10 years ago#6
I think you just have a broken game. I, for instance, could never get Matt de Cesare's assasin to appear. And it became a bit odd when the gnome in Caladon says "Matt's dead", and then I can go back to Tarant and he'll say "lolhi [hic]".

Also, it's Dolores who wanted Lil dead.

User Info: the_dracolich

the_dracolich
10 years ago#7
Delores Beston wanted you to kill Madame Toussaude and retrieve her crystal ball. She has nothing to do with Madam Lil.
RPGs played so far:46
Life is unforgiving when you make a mistake - it doesn't have a Save & Load feature

MrRubino
10 years ago#8
Meh, all 3 of them look the same anyway.
  • Topic Archived