• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Spyro: Year of the Dragon
  3. Warning: Speedway Egg Bug (Please Sticky)

User Info: mozepy

mozepy
12 years ago#1
Once you enter any of the 4 speedway levels in this Spyro 3 do not leave until you have beaten both the Time Attack and the Race. You may not be able to get the eggs next time and will not be able to get into the bonus level. This bug only exists in the original NTSC and PAL releases of the game. The Greatest Hits, Collector's Edition and Platinum versions of this game do not contain this bug and should repair any save where the bug has occurred.

If you do not get an egg after completing the Race or Time Attack there are a few things you can do.

1. Get (buy, rent, borrow) a copy of the Greatest Hits or Collector's Edition (Platinum Edition in Europe) version. Load your save game it will give you the egg. The save will still be compatible with the older version.

2. CHEAT! Use the level warp code to get into the Super Bonus World. You can only do this after you finish Bugbot Factory. I wouldn't call it cheating if you get everything else before you use the code.

3. Start over from the beginning, whenever you enter a speedway do not leave until you have both the time attack and race eggs.

I should also point out that the later versions (GH, CE, PE) of this game have several other minor fixes and enhancements, so when you have a choice purchase the later versions.

---

I really believe this topic needs to be stickied since this has come up over and over, ever since the release 8 years ago. There are at least 3 topics on this board about this bug at the time I am writing this. If you agree click on the "message details" for the last post in this topic to request a sticky.

---
"If I didn't have a User, then who wrote me?" - Crom
http://spyro.mozepy.com

User Info: Sonicguy676767

Sonicguy676767
12 years ago#2
um, one, everyone beat this game and knows about it, and two,you dont need a stickky cause the board is practically dead and there are less then 10 alive topics

User Info: mozepy

mozepy
12 years ago#3
Um one: people obviously don't know about it because people are still asking about it and, uh two: this board is far from dead.
"If I didn't have a User, then who wrote me?" - Crom
http://spyro.mozepy.com

User Info: hArD2CaTcH5501

hArD2CaTcH5501
12 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Sonicguy676767
12 years ago#5
^well, he doesnt need a sticky cause there are very few topics
(message deleted)

Sonicguy676767
12 years ago#7
um, i just get my messages modde, i have over 20 mods

User Info: NiBuEA

NiBuEA
12 years ago#8
Wow it got stickied fast!

User Info: NiBuEA

NiBuEA
12 years ago#9
um, i just get my messages modde, i have over 20 mods

That just proves his point. If you knew more of the rules you wouldn't have been modded in the first place.

Sonicguy676767
12 years ago#10
ah good point, but being mean is fun, seriously, but one time i made a topic, got 5 messages modded in the topic, then the topic was deleted, wtf, if they just got rid of the topic, i would have lost alot less karma
  1. Boards
  2. Spyro: Year of the Dragon
  3. Warning: Speedway Egg Bug (Please Sticky)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A