• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWF No Mercy
  3. Back to No Mercy
RazorsSlice 2 months ago#251
BrianCraigSmith posted...
Having the moves interrupted can be annoying but I’d rather have that than opponents getting right back up after a finisher like in the Smackdown games LOL.
I like the interrupting moves and they tweaked them over the years so it wasn't as annoying as WMx8.

You could tombstone someone on a table and it actually interrupted the animation rather than following through with it as if nothing happened.

The early Smackdown games eh. HCTP mixed with No Mercy and DOR could be fun. One of the games in the GCN series has that land on your neck from high places animation from the Smackdown games which leads to hilarious jump cuts as Nikateen pointed out in one vid, but because it's No Mercy inspired, you actually sell it.
BrianCraigSmith 1 month ago#252
I wonder how the AEW game will incorporate Orange Cassidy LOL.
PSN: Handsomistic1
Switch FC: SW-7091-6411-8536
RazorsSlice 1 month ago#253
I wonder how the AEW game will incorporate Orange Cassidy LOL.
Haha there's a guy in Streets of Rage 4 who fights with his hands in his pockets.

https://expansivedlc.com/streets-of-rage-4-might-be-paying-tribute-to-aew-wrestler-orange-cassidy/

Just my own on speculation, but since they're saying this game will be based on HCTP in part and the gameplay designer Bryan Williams was a tester on and loves that game and it had stuff like RVDs jogging-looking stance and Scotty 2 Hotties stance with his hands out at his side like he was dancing. If they're returning to that I can see them doing a stance like Dylan in Streets of Rage.

https://streetsofrage.fandom.com/wiki/Dylan
BrianCraigSmith 2 weeks ago#254
Luckily he doesn’t wrestle with his hands in his pockets all the time; putting them in could be a special taunt like Mankind putting on Mr. Socko.
RazorsSlice 2 weeks ago#255
Luckily he doesn’t wrestle with his hands in his pockets all the time; putting them in could be a special taunt like Mankind putting on Mr. Socko.
AKI did that... this is still a 99% Yuke's team. They'll prolly do something lazy and put it in a move animation
BrianCraigSmith 1 week ago#256
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/914112-wwf-no-mercy/66631424
Finally got around to posting some edits on my CAWs; there are a few in that link from others too. Anyway:

Mr. Bigg
Ring Attire: Short Original 2 (Colors Dark Red, Black)
Knee Pad R: Knee Pad 1 (Black)
Feet: Boots 17 (Default, Dark Red)
Front Weak Grapple A: Club to Neck
Front Weak Grapple ^B: Drop Suplex 01
Front Special Move: Death Valley Driver
Special Taunt: Taunt 015
Celebration Taunt: Taunt 029

Jay Dority
Weak Running Attack AB: Diving Shoulder Block
Upper Body Submission Facing Down: Russian Neck Drop
Lower Body Submission Facing Down: Release German Suplex
Double Team Front Grapple: Double Suplex

Stryker
Back Strong Grapple B: Abdominal Stretch (Orange)
Back Strong Grapple <>B: Abdominal Stretch (Orange)
  1. Boards
  2. WWF No Mercy
  3. Back to No Mercy
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A