• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWF No Mercy
  3. N00b Question.......About Throwing Standing Strike Combos...

User Info: S1d_Eudy

S1d_Eudy
12 years ago#1
OK here it goes:

Is there any way to create a hack where you can CANCEL a Standing Strike with another Standing Strike....
in hopes of performing some type of Standing Strike Combo in No Mercy or Virtual Pro Wrestling II?

(Like for eg: Player 1 throws a weak strike & just as it connects, Player 1 hits another strike right after the 1st weak strike)

OR.... is there a way to SPLICE two Standing Strikes together in order to create a Multiple Hit Standing Strike?

User Info: mister yummy

mister yummy
12 years ago#2
Why not just strike repeatedly?

You can block a strike, and counter with another, but you knew that already.

I guess I'm not much help :-D
I'm a Professional Wrestler!
Win/loss record: 2-1

User Info: The Kamikaze

The Kamikaze
12 years ago#3
well in VPW2 you CAN create combos by changing your profile from Wrestling to Mixed Martial Arts or Shoot...that way your strong b-grapples are replaced with strikes and you can combo your opponent out of the ring

and like the other guy said: why not just hit B repeatedly? best is with opponent in the corner to use your corner strikes and finish him with one of your strong strikes
You can only win if you dare!
Attn: Please, Wash your hands. Wear a mask. Get vaccinated. Just saying.

User Info: S1d_Eudy

S1d_Eudy
12 years ago#4
Hey mister_yummy & thekamikaze1973, I appreciate the input from the both of you ok.

But you know I have this long-nagging itch that I just can't scratch-------
I believe that there's a way to create standing strike combos in No Mercy (& VPW II)

Kind of the same way as in Smackdown!, where you can throw any strike & cancel into
any other strike creating a combo from that.-------of course I DO know that where talking about
No Mercy & VPW II.

( ***Plus I am really really trying to learn to hack moves....but just don't have the time :( *** )

So again mister_yummy & thekamikaze1973, I appreciate your comments...

But if there's anyone out there that knows if this is possible:.....

[To create a hack that allows you to throw any standing strike & combo it to another standing strike, or to be able to splice together a standing strike with another standing strike to create a combined multi hit standing strike.]......

.....then can you please let me know?

:-|
  1. Boards
  2. WWF No Mercy
  3. N00b Question.......About Throwing Standing Strike Combos...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A