• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gothic
  3. Curious about time (in-game) and few other questions

User Info: MACisBack

MACisBack
12 years ago#1
I recently started this game got to the first camp and then it turned night. How long is the night cycle before it turns back into day?

Also, I recently leveled up from killing stuff, is there a screen to distribute stat points or does it automatically allocate them for you?
"Everyone has monumental value to another person that can't be measured numerically." -Syrin

User Info: Slapdash47

Slapdash47
12 years ago#2
1 hour in-game = 4min
24h = 96min

It gets dark at about 21:00 and dawns at 5:00, like a regular summer day. So that makes the night cycle roughly 24 minutes IRL. And you don't need to wait it out, you can find a bed and sleep till morning/noon/whatever time you like.

Also, I recently leveled up from killing stuff, is there a screen to distribute stat points or does it automatically allocate them for you?

Neither. You need to find a trainer to increase your STR and DEX, same as with learning skills. You're in the Old Camp, so Diego's the nearest one.
...Just play around a bit to figure everything out, the game's not hard to understand at all.
The drugs don't make me high, they make me neutral.

User Info: MACisBack

MACisBack
12 years ago#3
thanks!
"Everyone has monumental value to another person that can't be measured numerically." -Syrin
  1. Boards
  2. Gothic
  3. Curious about time (in-game) and few other questions
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A