• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Online
  3. Anyone remember the OLD days?

User Info: acdimps

acdimps
9 years ago#1
The days when having a trenchcoat and sunglasses was *THE* most badass thing in the game? Your first time entering the NewbieZone simulator thing, and how many people there were, just hunting all the little Leets or w/e they were called.

And then...you ventured into the CITIES...and there'd be friggin people in submarines and Yalmaha air vehicles!! And the entire game just seemed like this huge open world?

Really good times...reminds me of when I played Asheron's Call when it first came out.

MMORPGs in the "oldenn" days were a lot of fun....a lot of open possibilities for new players. Good times. RIP
Playing: Darksiders
Want to play: Mass Effect 2, Infinite Space, Gran Turismo 5

User Info: acdimps

acdimps
9 years ago#2
by the way, just something I wanted to point out. This guide: http://aovault.ign.com/View.php?view=Guides.Detail&id=111

is my all-time favorite AO guide. I remember it being around when the game first began. Such style, it was so cool...it made me be an Agent for a month or two, haha.
Playing: Darksiders
Want to play: Mass Effect 2, Infinite Space, Gran Turismo 5
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Online
  3. Anyone remember the OLD days?
  • Topic Archived