• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 2
  3. First time playthrough

User Info: coost7206

coost7206
3 years ago#1
Seen a friend play this when i was in 7th grade. The nostalgia is great and im having a blast. Does anyone know when the vampire character is available? Thanks!

User Info: Becca

Becca
3 years ago#2
Marivel is playable very late in the game and you have to go out of your way to get her; she's optional.
Hope you have fun.

coost7206
3 years ago#3
Becca posted...
Marivel is playable very late in the game and you have to go out of your way to get her; she's optional.
Hope you have fun.

Thanks, I was getting worried I was going to miss it but im not even on disc 2!

User Info: WindMouseHanpan

WindMouseHanpan
3 years ago#4
coost7206 posted...
Becca posted...
Hope you have fun.

She's unmissable, so you don't have to worry about that happening. Very very few things are permanently missable in WA2.

Hope you're enjoying your first playthrough! WA2 is one of those RPGs I'd love to experience for the first time all over again. Feel free to share your thoughts as you play!
Let's plays, non-commenatated playthroughs 'n more! Come on down to Iido's Gaming Den! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW13u9eQiTvhqKG1L6Eg

coost7206
3 years ago#5
WindMouseHanpan posted...
coost7206 posted...
Becca posted...
Hope you have fun.

She's unmissable, so you don't have to worry about that happening. Very very few things are permanently missable in WA2.

Hope you're enjoying your first playthrough! WA2 is one of those RPGs I'd love to experience for the first time all over again. Feel free to share your thoughts as you play!

Having a great time, just got Kanon. Also playing on my psone with the lcd screeb, so visuale are excellent!

User Info: Tenchi UK

Tenchi UK
3 years ago#6
love the heck out of this game, playing it again via the vita (since i like how psone games look on it) glad to see you are enjoying it.

the original wild arms was a big part of my childhood but 2 was never released in europe, i remember seeing screens in a magazine from an import review and being pretty hyped but it never was released over here (thankfully psn isnt ip blocked)
Pear into Peaches!
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 2
  3. First time playthrough
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find every single medium? Side Quest1 Answer
How do I level up lilkas magic? Main Quest1 Answer
what is the best for magic for Ashley? Tech Support1 Answer
Gate Bridge chest? Side Quest1 Answer
Luck, how do I raise? Build1 Answer