• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 2
  3. Soon, I will be doing an LP of this game. (Please read)
WindMouseHanpan 4 years ago#11
Well...this is having much less of a turnout than I had hoped.
Let's plays, non-commenatated playthroughs 'n more! Come on down to Iido's Gaming Den! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW13u9eQiTvhqKG1L6Eg
Res5 4 years ago#12
Wild Arms is pretty much lost to history at this point. I doubt even a new game in the series could revive it.
exodus2020 4 years ago#13
Which is a shame, cause Wild Arms is imo one of the best rpg games. WA:ACF is still one of my favorite rpgs of all time, and this one is up there as well. TC what is your youtube page? If you decide to do a playthrough of this game I'll be sure to watch it and give it a like.
Res5 4 years ago#14
It's in his sig.

WA5 and XF are my favorites. I hope the former gets the PSN with Trophies treatment that WA3 got.
WindMouseHanpan 4 years ago#15
Yeah, as the years go on it's becoming more and more apparent that, more than likely, nothing will ever save this series.

Well, at least we got 7 great games out of it. That's a lot more than other great series, which for some reason seem to have a phobia of the number 3. Why do they always seem to stop at 2? I can name 3 right off the bat: Alundra, MediEvil, and Headhunter. All series that deserved to be a trilogy (or more) but never became it. Well, MediEvil technically has 3 if you count Resurrection, a remake of the first, but my point is we need a third main entry in that. >:
Let's plays, non-commenatated playthroughs 'n more! Come on down to Iido's Gaming Den! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW13u9eQiTvhqKG1L6Eg
WindMouseHanpan 4 years ago#16
Alright, so...clearly, this didn't quite go as I had hoped. Barely anyone showed up, and this has kind of taken me out of the mood to LP this right now. I'll definitely still do an LP in the future, but, I already have 2 big JRPGs going on my channel, The Legend of Dragoon and FFIX, I really don't need to be adding a third one on right now anyway, that's...a bit overkill, and would burn me out. I can play many JRPGs at once, but when it comes to LPing them, I'd rather limit it to one or two at a time, probably just one. I like having more of a variety, anyway, and I only allow up to a maximum of 5 LPs at once, unless it's a super short game I can do in 1 or 2 videos. xD
Yami_no_Unmei 4 years ago#17
Darn, sad I missed this. I'll check in with your channel and see when you decide to put it up ;(
GameFAQs Golden Rule:
Everything you like is overrated garbage. Everything I like is an underappreciated gem.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 2
  3. Soon, I will be doing an LP of this game. (Please read)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A