• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World
  3. Hap & Disc Bar question

User Info: Ephamera

Ephamera
8 years ago#1
*spoiler*

Every fresh digimon is born with half pink happiness and full pink discipline. My question is, does the happiness bar is the pink or the blue one. Idk, it seems my happiness pink bar always gone by the time it's Rookie. If I Run from battle it adds the pink bar, when I do many battle It decreases. That's why when It's on champion stage my happiness is completely blue since I battle a lot. Also what does it mean when my discipline sign turns into blue face.
" The true evil won't stop until the fat lady sings " Dotty MRE

User Info: nthn75075

nthn75075
8 years ago#2
Both gauges are double layered with pink on the bottom and blue on top. So a fully pink bar means 50%. A fully blue bar is 100%. If left half of the bar is blue and the right side is pink, that means you're at 75%.

If the right side is blue and left side is pink, there's something wrong with your game.

Ephamera
8 years ago#3
Hmm... still couldn't get it.

Alright let's use fresh digimon for ex. It starts with half pink hap and fully pink disc. so it means ?

Let's say I want to get Piximon. Discipline must be 95%. What kind of bar should be in my screen ?

User Info: nthn75075

nthn75075
8 years ago#4
It needs to be almost entirely blue for 95% discipline. You can have just a little bit of pink on it on the right side.

User Info: stingwraith

stingwraith
8 years ago#5
The faces on the bars change when your Digimon's happiness / discipline goes above or below the 50% mark. For the Happiness bar, a happy yellow face means you're at 50% or above, and an angry red face means you're below. Discipline bar, the same goes for the yellow face with spectacles and the blue face with shades, respectively.
I don't need excuses, I need TEARS

Ephamera
8 years ago#6
Alright got it, I just had some misunderstanding here between blue and pink. Thanks...
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World
  3. Hap & Disc Bar question
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers