• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World
  3. Here is more information regarding Tiredness (fatigue)

User Info: Rob01m

Rob01m
10 years ago#1
This is designed to be a simple thread discussing a small portion of the game. I'll save technical babble for the end.

The game measures your digimon's tiredness on a scale of 0 - 100. When your digimon hits 80 tiredness, the sweat bubble pops up.

Here are the known actions to increase or decrease your tiredness.

Increase:

- Battles: +5
- Training Gym HP: +10
- Training Gym MP: +7
- Training Gym Attack: +9
- Training Gym Defense: +9
- Training Gym Speed: +8
- Training Gym Brains: +6
- Hauling dirt for Drimogemon: +10

Decrease:

- *Sleep (without Rest Pillow): Reduces tiredness to a seemingly random value between 0 and 10.
- *Sleep (with Rest Pillow): Reduces tiredness to 0.
- Evolution (including hatching from an egg): Reduces tiredness to 0.
- Resting with Punimon: -10
- Resting with Centarumon: -20
- Eating sirloin: -5
- Eating restaurant meals: -5
- Eating Red Berry: -20
- Eating Happy Mushroom: -30
- Eating Spiny Green: -50

No change:

- Battle death: Yes, if you die in battle, and don't get reborn as a new digimon, your tiredness remains the same as it was before death.
- **Everything else I didn't mention.

* = I'm not completely sure about sleep, it seemed be a bit random.
** = I could be forgetting something, feel free to ask or correct me.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

As for the technical information, the memory address the game uses to store tiredness is 80138482. Acceptable values are from 0 - 64 (hex), which is 0-100 (decimal), anything over 100 (decimal) will be treated as 100 (decimal) by the game.

In case anyone is wondering, I did test these on all levels of evolution, there were no differences between the levels as far as tiredness is concerned.

Boss fights and fights with multiple digimon all seemed to increase tiredness by 5, but obviously I didn't test every situation.

I also only tested Meramon's meals, so the others might be different.

If anyone has any questions, comments, corrections, or additions, feel free to post them here.

User Info: dokurider

dokurider
10 years ago#2
Excellent.
Meanwhile, in the next post...

User Info: BKOmegamonX

BKOmegamonX
10 years ago#3
Very nice!
Look for my signature below.
Look for my signature above.

User Info: gosuwfp

gosuwfp
10 years ago#4
COOL! but what do you mean by sleep(without rest pillow)? whats a rest pillow?

User Info: Rob01m

Rob01m
10 years ago#5
COOL! but what do you mean by sleep(without rest pillow)? whats a rest pillow?

The Rest Pillow is an item you can buy from Mojyamon in the Secret Item Shop.

With that item, you'll sleep better. (You'll regain more lost HP, MP, and it seems to reduce tiredness to 0 on sleep)

User Info: gosuwfp

gosuwfp
10 years ago#6
oh... ok... thank you.

User Info: Tofuninja5489

Tofuninja5489
10 years ago#7
I just bought a pillow thinking it would be some item that would go on your character instead of your digimon but it's an edible item. Does it last a certain amount or is it forever on the digimon once they eat it? Same with the Health Shoes.
"It's ha-ha now you're poor time!"
~Daniel Tosh

User Info: CedTS

CedTS
10 years ago#8
Good luck getting your Digimon to eat it :P

It just has to stay in your inventory, you don't have to "use" it in any way, you just keep it there. The same goes for other items like Training Manual and those things Numemon sells you.

User Info: Tofuninja5489

Tofuninja5489
10 years ago#9
Oh so it was what I originally thought except it doesnt go with the trainer rather than your inventory
"It's ha-ha now you're poor time!"
~Daniel Tosh

User Info: CedTS

CedTS
10 years ago#10
I think the main reason why it doesn't go with the trainer and instead remains at the inventory it's in the case you want to stop using them, or to have you decide whether you want to have them or have more space for items.
...Or maybe it was just so that we would wonder WTF to do with them once we bought them xD
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World
  3. Here is more information regarding Tiredness (fatigue)
  • Topic Archived