• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Summon Characters

User Info: foxxy_gamer

foxxy_gamer
1 month ago#1
https://youtu.be/3PcfWl_LUUY

Does SFV have any characters that can summon minions like Jack-O from Guilty Gear and Gargos from Killer Instinct?

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#2
kinda

right now its only Mika, she has 2 V triggers that summons her Tag team partner Nadeskio, one Trigger has her jumping in attacking from either the front, behind or from above then leaving...the other has her coming in with a steel chair trying to hit the opponent with it and throwing it at them

both Triggers after Nadeskio is done her attack she leaves soon after so she doesn't stick around

we don't have her yet but Akira is teased to be able to summon her brother Daigo to come to her aid, this moves properties is still unknown

Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
1 month ago#3
I’d like more characters to have summons.
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN

Avalon64
1 month ago#4
Bass_X0 posted...
I’d like more characters to have summons.

well as I stated before by the end of this game's life we're going to have at least 2, thats still alot more then previous Street fighters
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
1 month ago#5
Does Zeku count?

Avalon64
1 month ago#6
oh yeah good point he did say minions...

yes Zeku in one of his V skills can summon a kung fu weasel or a bomb dropping falcon lol

User Info: foxxy_gamer

foxxy_gamer
1 month ago#7
Avalon64 posted...
kinda

right now its only Mika, she has 2 V triggers that summons her Tag team partner Nadeskio, one Trigger has her jumping in attacking from either the front, behind or from above then leaving...the other has her coming in with a steel chair trying to hit the opponent with it and throwing it at them

both Triggers after Nadeskio is done her attack she leaves soon after so she doesn't stick around

we don't have her yet but Akira is teased to be able to summon her brother Daigo to come to her aid, this moves properties is still unknown

Thank you for this :)

I hope Daigo will be a good summon.

Avalon64
1 month ago#8
foxxy_gamer posted...
Thank you for this :)

I hope Daigo will be a good summon.

yes I hope so too!

User Info: Knifegash

Knifegash
1 month ago#9
plz nerf jack-o ass

not fair to rest of girls
"If I wanted to play dress up the dolly... I'd go play with my niece." -Digital Storm
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Summon Characters
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A