• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Is it me ir did they add some new voicelines to some characters?

User Info: Eagle_hunter

Eagle_hunter
1 month ago#1
I'm not sure about the ENG voice, but I notice that when I was playing Ryu and Alex I noticed they've some new voicelines that wasn't even there before S5.

"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
1 month ago#2
I think they added new lines for everyone when they do a quick rise.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: Eagle_hunter

Eagle_hunter
1 month ago#3
KCJ5062 posted...
I think they added new lines for everyone when they do a quick rise.
Huh.. So I wasn't imagining things after all.
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-

User Info: Kingslime304

Kingslime304
1 month ago#4
Ed now as a "Not Bad' line when he quick rises backwards, which is something I never hear of beforehand since he usually makes a "oomph!" sound.

User Info: StrangerDanger2

StrangerDanger2
1 month ago#5
Yeah they all have new voice lines for quick rises, kind of annoying after the 3rd or 4th time you’ve heard it in a match lol

User Info: NoizyChild

NoizyChild
1 month ago#6
They have new lines for back rise and for V-Shift.
SF5: Balrog | MK11: Jax Briggs | SamSho: Jubei | KI: TJ Combo

User Info: pirofyre978

pirofyre978
1 month ago#7
I wonder how they did this. So they had to get the VAs for 40 characters to come back to the studio just to record one or two lines? Especially during a virus. Or else maybe they did it over Skype or something? Honestly I wonder. That's a lot of work and probably extra paychecks that had to be written just for an extra voice line to be added.

StrangerDanger2
1 month ago#8
pirofyre978 posted...
I wonder how they did this. So they had to get the VAs for 40 characters to come back to the studio just to record one or two lines? Especially during a virus. Or else maybe they did it over Skype or something? Honestly I wonder. That's a lot of work and probably extra paychecks that had to be written just for an extra voice line to be added.

Could also be that these were voicelines that were already recorded and they just added them in.

User Info: KingzJuster

KingzJuster
1 month ago#9
StrangerDanger2 posted...
Could also be that these were voicelines that were already recorded and they just added them in.

This is the likely scenario.
Always bet on me.
PSN: KingzJuster

StrangerDanger2
1 month ago#10
KingzJuster posted...
This is the likely scenario.

I play Yugioh Duel links and they have characters from 2017 announcing mechanics that were just introduced last year. They probably record all these things in bulk in preparation for future updates, seems more cost effective.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Is it me ir did they add some new voicelines to some characters?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A