• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Do you think Capcom will delay S5

User Info: GutterTrash23

GutterTrash23
1 month ago#41
Duallton posted...
Just to clear some things, despite what the media says, in Brazil you can find people from all the races in the world, not everyone is black here.

People from southern states have european ancestry, there's tons of japanese descedents in São Paulo, arabs also live here, there's the natives too and etc.

I have a white skin tone but my grandpa is african descendent while my grandma came from a spaniard lineage.

What I'm trying to say is that there's no "pure" black, white, or yellow here, everyone in Brazil has some kind of mixed blood.

Ok, ... smh, ... It looks like people in here just dont understand, and this is my last message about this subject, ... Im talking about 100% black, ... not mixed with any other race you knuckleheads, ... Dee Jay and Balrog are not mixed with any other race ( and their parents arent mixed neither, ... ancestors ?, yes, but not their mother and father thats for damn sure ) ...

... SO THAT MEANS THEY'RE 100% BLACK !, ... LIKE ME, IM NOT MIXED WITH NO OTHER RACE, GOT DAMN, ... im done talking about this, lets just worry about who the five season 5 characters are, ok ? damn

User Info: Dark_Despair

Dark_Despair
1 month ago#42
^shut up already.

Your inane stipulations for what black characters are acceptable are idiotic no matter how you try to dress it up.

Just say that black men make you the most moist between your legs and leave it at that Kingus Dingus.
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Doom Eternal, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Samurai Shodown

Dark_Despair
1 month ago#43
3 out of the 5 Season 5 characters are Fei Long, T.Hawk, and Dee Jay, thats all that matters .

and this alone is why you shouldn't be taken seriously. Reprobates like yourself won't be happy until all of the SF2 cast is represented despite how bad they would play in a system.

Go sit in a corner or something.

User Info: VanCityPlayboy

VanCityPlayboy
1 month ago#44
GutterTrash23 posted...
Ok, ... smh, ... It looks like people in here just dont understand, and this is my last message about this subject, ... Im talking about 100% black, ... not mixed with any other race you knuckleheads, ... Dee Jay and Balrog are not mixed with any other race ( and their parents arent mixed neither, ... ancestors ?, yes, but not their mother and father thats for damn sure ) ...

... SO THAT MEANS THEY'RE 100% BLACK !, ... LIKE ME, IM NOT MIXED WITH NO OTHER RACE, GOT DAMN, ... im done talking about this, lets just worry about who the five season 5 characters are, ok ? damn

@GutterTrash23 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkk9gvTmCXY

User Info: GutterTrash23

GutterTrash23
1 month ago#45
Dark_Despair posted...
^shut up already.

Your inane stipulations for what black characters are acceptable are idiotic no matter how you try to dress it up.

Just say that black men make you the most moist between your legs and leave it at that Kingus Dingus.

Bro, ... I dont know why the hell your still talking to me, Laura is not even black, ... Oh, did you forget about that subject ? While your busy worrying about why i want a second FULL black SF character in SF5, ... Yeah homie, i really dont care about stupid people, and im sorry if i fail to respond to stupidity, ... And you said "black men makes me moist", ... like wtf ? ... and since your the dumass type, im gonna respond to stupid with stupidity, ... Ok, here it is, ...

... No, black men black men doesnt make me moist or whatever that stupid shyit means, but light-skin females does, and guess what ?, i have a light-skin African-American girlfriend, ... And guess what her name is ?, ... LAURA, lmao lol 😆😂🤣 smh lol, ... I can do this all day, ...

... And oh yeah while your at it, go do some research on Laura ( not my girlfriend, ok ?, and not Laura Croft from Tomb Raider lol, the StreetFighter character ) and tell me if shes black or not, ... Matter of fact, what i just foundout about Laura's parents, tell me if Laura has any black in her at all, ...

... now you go and take your Roody-Poo CandyAss and go sit in the corner and do your homework, and dont come out till its done, or else i'll Rock Bottom your monkeyAss lol ... smh people these days are freegin ridiculous ...

...Hey, i'll give $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to anybody in here to please tell me how to block this dumass idiot ( Dark_Despair ), cause the longer i talk to this AssClown, the more im gonna sound like and become what i cant stand .

User Info: guerrillakidney

guerrillakidney
1 month ago#46
You understand thats not how development works right? They decided s*** even maybe yrs ago who these characters would be.

User Info: guerrillakidney

guerrillakidney
1 month ago#47
Dark_Despair posted...
and this alone is why you shouldn't be taken seriously. Reprobates like yourself won't be happy until all of the SF2 cast is represented despite how bad they would play in a system.

Go sit in a corner or something.
I mean obviously t hawk and dee Jay have no chance lol. They gotta be trolling at this point

User Info: TrilancerX

TrilancerX
1 month ago#48
guerrillakidney posted...
You understand thats not how development works right? They decided s*** even maybe yrs ago who these characters would be.

A proper company with AAA projects perhaps

But Capcom wing it most of the time
Still kinda weird how you can play as Urien dressed as Gill fighting Gill, also creating characters doesnt take more than 3 months to complete as per their pacing and that with their cheap handling of resources

And Capcom are known to pander for PR, taking advantage of BLM to score brownie points isn't beyond them
You're only as ugly as your Amiibos

User Info: Son_of_Snoop

Son_of_Snoop
1 month ago#49
GutterTrash23 posted...
Bro, ... I dont know why the hell your still talking to me, Laura is not even black, ... Oh, did you forget about that subject ? While your busy worrying about why i want a second FULL black SF character in SF5, ... Yeah homie, i really dont care about stupid people, and im sorry if i fail to respond to stupidity, ... And you said "black men makes me moist", ... like wtf ? ... and since your the dumass type, im gonna respond to stupid with stupidity, ... Ok, here it is, ...

... No, black men black men doesnt make me moist or whatever that stupid shyit means, but light-skin females does, and guess what ?, i have a light-skin African-American girlfriend, ... And guess what her name is ?, ... LAURA, lmao lol 😆😂🤣 smh lol, ... I can do this all day, ...

... And oh yeah while your at it, go do some research on Laura ( not my girlfriend, ok ?, and not Laura Croft from Tomb Raider lol, the StreetFighter character ) and tell me if shes black or not, ... Matter of fact, what i just foundout about Laura's parents, tell me if Laura has any black in her at all, ...

... now you go and take your Roody-Poo CandyAss and go sit in the corner and do your homework, and dont come out till its done, or else i'll Rock Bottom your monkeyAss lol ... smh people these days are freegin ridiculous ...

...Hey, i'll give $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to anybody in here to please tell me how to block this dumass idiot ( Dark_Despair ), cause the longer i talk to this AssClown, the more im gonna sound like and become what i cant stand .
My eyes are bleeding
https://www.youtube.com/bootysweat4491
Not changing this signature until the Memphis Grizzlies win the NBA Championship.

Dark_Despair
1 month ago#50
GutterTrash23 posted...

You're not smart enough to know how to block some on here....why are you constantly solidifying you're ineptitude. I bet you're the type that licks hand rails.

guerrillakidney posted...
I mean obviously t hawk and dee Jay have no chance lol. They gotta be trolling at this point

This particular tulip is using it as a deflection technique. There are zero signs that Capcom means to put the remaining SF2 cast in but he swears the only reason he wants DJ is because it would be another true black character.

Meeting quotas and serving up characters as functions is what that jackwagon is actually begging for. If Dulcolax was a person it would be that waste of a username.

1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Do you think Capcom will delay S5
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A