• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Anyone else feel the game is worse on the weekends?

User Info: pirofyre978

pirofyre978
1 month ago#1
Usually during the week at nights I can get mostly good connections. During the weekend it's blacklist every two matches. It's like people who are more casual and don't play during the week now have time to so they boot up the game and flaff about on their wifi for a bit and during the week it's more serious daily players who have better connections and are more committed to playing to get better. Or it just might be during the weekend there's a bigger playerbase so I'm getting paired with more people with bad connections than I do otherwise. Either way, 7-9 PM weekdays is optimal, anytime during the weekends is usually bad, morning/afternoon weekdays is just no one online anyway.

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
1 month ago#2
pirofyre978 posted...
It's like people who are more casual and don't play during the week now have time to so they boot up the game and flaff about on their wifi for a bit

Yes of course. There are millions of people like this. 90% of players are casual.

pirofyre978 posted...
Or it just might be during the weekend there's a bigger playerbase so I'm getting paired with more people with bad connections than I do otherwise.

In reality it's a bit of both.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Anyone else feel the game is worse on the weekends?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers