• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Watch out v2 #10.
I still can't clear it, despite years of info from people & vids & practice.
The tricky dash combo before Flash Kick<CA is what makes it doubly frustrating.
Game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (PSN: cpnsleepy)

User Info: haimara

haimara
1 week ago#12
ya if you use forward for the knee it's way too long that the super won't still have the input. you have to use back

User Info: ichighosts

ichighosts
1 week ago#13
Thank you Ebilryu and haimara! It worked like a charm!!

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
1 week ago#14
@ichighosts posted...
Thank you Ebilryu and haimara! It worked like a charm!!

Jamada! Sooooonic huriiiicane!
Nintendo switch fc : SW-3862-0989-2485
Puzzle dragon ID,Main: 333 245 483,Alt: 350 806 362

User Info: Ebilryu

Ebilryu
1 week ago#15
indie_animator posted...
Watch out v2 #10.

There's a trial before that involves dashing then standing hp, crouching mp, flash kick. You can use that to practice.
Ebilryu posted...
indie_animator posted...
Watch out v2 #10.

There's a trial before that involves dashing then standing hp, crouching mp, flash kick. You can use that to practice.

Yeah, that was good practice. Then I practice the FK>CA separate.
Never been able to put the two together, but I may get lucky some day after all these years.

Guessing they wanted to make it extra tough so some can't clear it (I'm not alone in having trouble, I assume).
Game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (PSN: cpnsleepy)

Ebilryu
1 week ago#17
indie_animator posted...
Ebilryu posted...
indie_animator posted...
Watch out v2 #10.

Never been able to put the two together, but I may get lucky some day after all these years.

Guessing they wanted to make it extra tough so some can't clear it (I'm not alone in having trouble, I assume).

It's not really that hard imo. Just takes time and patience. If you put 30m into it you'll get it
Ebilryu posted...
indie_animator posted...
Ebilryu posted...
indie_animator posted...
Watch out v2 #10.

It's not really that hard imo. Just takes time and patience. If you put 30m into it you'll get it

Well, it's hard, imo. Used time & patience.
Put in many hours over the years (far more than 30 min) & didn't get it.
I rarely get FK>CA. And rarely get the first part. So putting them together is tough.

But I'm doing vs, and three other games on weekends. Animation & some other stuff.
Glad I got all his other trials though.

Ebilryu
6 days ago#19
I'll put the disc in sometime this week and see if i can still do it. Been playing a lot, and i really mean a lot, of cod mwr gun game so i'm out of practice on the majority of the trials...

User Info: XiahouSong

XiahouSong
3 days ago#20
For those who've completed that trial, would you say it'd be easier on a stick or a pad? I tried to do the trials with a Hori Fighting Commander, but bought a stick recently (always wanted one) and wouldn't mind giving some of my unfinished trials a shot with it.

Thanks.
---
The Dragon reveals himself only to vanish.
  • Post New Message